Over the last few years I have been trying to realign my body due to an injury sustained. At night even if my body doesn’t hurt if my pillow and bed suck my back and body are in serious pain, so this led me to try different pillows with these being the most recent 3 yrs worth.. It’s going to seem blah, but read on, because there is good news 🙂
1. Memory Foam Pillow $10.00 (dark one in the middle) It is supposed to align your neck and back, but all it did for me was feel good on my neck until the morning when I woke up in neck, back and body stiffness and pain! This pillow also heats up! So bad I gave it to the dog! He loves it so I will give it one buzz bee! 🙂 USA User Rating: 3 out of 5 Stars
2. Comfort Revolution $35.00 (Back Left) Special Memory Foam designed with 1/4 inch gel cushions the size of the pillow top to keep you cool. Pillow is also designed to not flatten. 2 yrs of ownership and it has kept it’s shape and firmness. The gel is amazingly cool, however… Pillow is too thick and not flexible enough to align my back and neck so wake up in pain! Ricky is about my height, but muscular and weight proportionate and he loves it and says it is aligning his back. USA User Rating: 4 out of 5 Stars
3. Serta Gel/Cotton Pillow with removable fridge gel pack (Back Right) $12.00 The gel pack is smaller then the pillow and is flat, so your head heats up the gel quickly making you sweat. The area you put the gel pack in is a netted laundry basket type material which is not comfortable to sleep on. USA User Ratings: 3 out of 5 Stars
4. Chillow (Blue Pillow) $12.99 It’s a velvet back/Water bed front like material with a sponge inside you add water and close the lid. It is supposed to be put on top of your pillow or used to cool injuries or menopause or just cool you down. Worst Pillow Ever! Sponge binds up and not even an hour in it becomes sticky hot! USA User Ratings: 3 out of 5 Stars
5. Sobakawa Cloud Pillow: $20.00 Wonderful, forms to whatever support you need. I have owned it 2 yrs. Con: It can get hot in the right conditions.. USA User Ratings: 4 out of 5 Stars
Disclaimer: We do not guarantee or warrant our results as each to his/her own perception! USA User Rating is averaged from user review sites online.